CONCIERGE SERVICESYour team awaits
Whatever sits on your to-do list or wishlist, we can help you with. Whether we tackle the task in-house or bring in an expert, nothing stands in our way. We’re constantly inspired by the creative ways our members leverage our concierge services and we invite even the most unique requests. Read real stories here.
Homes take work! As projects come up, whether it be born out of urgency or creativity, we’re here to make sure everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
Here are some ways we’ve helped our clients maintain their homes and make it their own:
- arrange consultations and appointments
- gather quotes
- compare service providers
- meet service providers on-site
- research furnishings
- deliver flowers
- organize dinners
Your health is a priority and we’re here to help keep you on the right track. Whether you’re looking to jumpstart your wellness or dive deeper into your self-care, we can support you every step of the way.
Wellness is multi-faceted and highly personal. Here are some of the ways we’ve helped clients feel good in their body, mind, and spirit:
- book workouts
- purchase gear
- map out meal plans
- connect with specialists (therapy, coaches, physicians, etc.)
- regular accountability check-ins
- arrange massages
- connect to a lifestyle coach
- research at-home workouts
- recommend meditation apps
Keeping up with everyone’s needs is a challenge! From dance lessons to elder care, we’ll make sure you and your family are taken care of.
Every family is unique but we’re ready to take on your most personal tasks:
- find a reliable nanny
- run mom’s errands
- recommend after-school programs
- research summer camps
- plan adventures for all
- set up doctors appointments
- make teachers gifts
- put emergency kit and plan together
- provide birthday party supplies
A demanding career can be fulfilling but also overwhelming. Avoid burnout by focusing your energy on what’s most important. Delegate the tasks that don’t need to be done by you so you can put out your best work every day.
We have helped entrepreneurs, executives, managers, attorneys, and more streamline their work efforts by:
- monitoring email inboxes
- sorting mail
- writing blog posts
- revamping your resume and LinkedIn profile
- connecting to a business coach
- managing the hiring process
- conducting market research
- running errands
- coordinating client gifts
- summarizing webinars
We don’t recommend outsourcing the adventure, that’s for you to enjoy! But, you can delegate the work that goes into planning the experience. Our goal is to take the work out of play so you can show up excited without the burnt-out from the organizing.
We have helped our members live a more adventurous life by:
- booking airfare, lodging, and transportation
- researching retreats
- arranging getaways
- planning itineraries
- taking care of tasks back home
- arranging language learning classes
- planning date nights
- researching specialty certifications
A side effect of being overwhelmed is missing opportunities to connect with others. We love to help you carve out more quality time with your favorites and giving back to your community.
We can help you keep your connections alive by:
- setting up girls nights
- planning getaways
- booking dinner reservations
- sending gifts
- finding volunteer opportunities
- create community Facebook group
- coordinate holiday cards
- reminder to call mom
- book holiday travel
How we bill for services
Chip away at your to-do list! Familiar tasks are assigned a chip value. Unique tasks are billed at a rate of 1 chip per quarter hour.
Small, straightforward tasks.
“Please schedule an appointment with Mr. Plumber for sometime in the next few weeks.”
Tasks that require some insight.
“Please provide a few plumbers in my neighborhood that are highly reviewed.”
“Please compare a few quotes for this project and set an appointment for next week.”
In-person or deep research tasks.
“Please find a plumber who can be at my house at midnight on New Years Eve.”